3 Days of
Unlocking Power to Soar
Prayer & Fasting
Wednesday, February 20th- Friday, February 22nd
Luke 10:19, Psalm 75:6-7, Isaiah 40:31, Proverbs 10:22, Psalm 147:14, Isaiah 26:3, Isaiah 54:17, Psalm 23:5, Luke 2:52, 1 Chronicles 4:10
6:45am to 7:00am - Wednesday, Thursday & Friday (Feb. 20, 21 & 22)
Call in number: 641-715-3670 access code: 136492
On Facebook LIVE: go to the "Powerful Breakthrough Prayer with Pastor Austin" group
Wednesday, February 20th through Friday, February 22nd
from - 7:00am until 12:000 noon or
Fast one meal per day - breakfast, lunch or dinner and dedicate that time to the Lord.
Throughout the day and sometime within the meal period that you have selected to fast, pray for the area of agreement for that day.
(If you are under doctors care be sure to follow your medical instructions)
Communion: Friday, February 22nd @ 6:45am
Join us for a brief time of Holy Communion Friday, February 22nd during our time of Breakthrough Prayer at 6:45am. You may use a cracker, wafer or piece of bread and some grape juice (or a small amount of any juice that you have available). As we partake in this powerful time of communion we remember the sacrifice of our Savior and we exchange our condition with the provision that His sacrifice made (forgiveness, spiritual, mental, emotional and physical wholeness & restoration).
Areas of agreement & Confessions
- I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
- I increase in strength & power. My actions yield undeniable successful results.
- I receive promotion & elevation. I wait on the Lord and I have new strength. I mount up with wings as eagles. I run & I'm not weary, I walk and I do not faint.
- The Blessing of the Lord has made me rich and He adds no sorrow with it.
- Peace abides within my boarders. I rise above all drama, confusion, worry, anxiety, pettiness and distress.
- I receive uncommon favor, wisdom & clear direction. I increase in wisdom, statue and favor with God & man.
- I receive financial overflow & abundance. My territory has been enlarged.
- I walk in Divine health (Isaiah 53:5, Psalm 107:20)