Wednesday, May 24th - Friday, May 26th
Ephesians 3:20, Philippians 3:14, 2 Timothy 1:7, Isaiah 40:30-31,
Mark 11:22-24, Philippians 4:13
6:45am to 7:15am - Wednesday - Friday (May 24, 25 & 26)
Call in number: 667-770-1536 access code: 136492
On Facebook "LIVE" go to the:
"Powerful Breakthrough Prayer with Pastor Austin" group
Wednesday, May 24th through Friday, May 26th from:
- 7:00am until 3:00pm or
Fast two meals per day - breakfast, lunch or dinner and dedicate that time to the Lord.
Throughout the day and sometime within those meal periods that you have selected to fast, pray for the areas of agreement.
(If you are under doctor's care be sure to follow your medical instructions)
Communion: Friday, May 26th @ 6:45am
Join us for a brief time of Holy Communion Friday, May 26th during our time of Breakthrough Prayer at 6:45am. You may use a cracker, wafer or piece of bread and some grape juice (or a small amount of any juice that you have available). As we partake in this powerful time of communion we remember the sacrifice of our Savior and we exchange our condition with the provision that His sacrifice made (forgiveness, spiritual, mental, emotional and physical wholeness & restoration).
Areas of agreement
- I push past physical and health limitations - I am healed, healthy & whole -
My youth is renewed. I am refreshed, restored and regenerated.
- I push past productivity limitations - I decree that I am fruitful and I multiply. I push past any fear, procrastination, stagnancy, laziness & mediocrity .
- I push past relationship limitations - I decree that my relationships are mutually beneficial, synergistic, healthy, whole, fulfilling divine connections.
- We destroy demonic restraints, constraints, restrictions, oppression, suppression, depression, digression.
- We unlock a divine enabling to expand, to achieve, to excel, to elevate, to enlarge, to be propelled, promoted, prospered,
- I receive exponential growth and expansion in quantity & quality. I am rich monetarily and experientially. My experiences are rich and fulfilling
(Ephesians 3:20, Isaiah 1:19)