3 Days of
Giving Birth to New Seasons of Massive Fruitfulness
Prayer & Fasting
Wednesday, December 18th- Friday, December 20th
(Isaiah 43:18-19, Genesis 1:28, 2 Corinthians 5:17)
6:45am to 7:15am - Wednesday, Thursday & Friday (December 18, 19 & 20)
Call in number: 712-770-5603 access code: 136492
On Facebook LIVE: go to the "Powerful Breakthrough Prayer with Pastor Austin" group
Wednesday, December 18th through Friday, December 20th
from - 7:00am until 12:000 noon or
Fast one meal per day - breakfast, lunch or dinner and dedicate that time to the Lord.
Throughout the day and sometime within the meal period that you have selected to fast, pray for the area of agreement for that day.
(If you are under doctor's care be sure to follow your medical instructions)
Communion: Friday, December 20th @ 6:45am
Join us for a brief time of Holy Communion Friday, December 20th during our time of Breakthrough Prayer at 6:45am. You may use a cracker, wafer or piece of bread and some grape juice (or a small amount of any juice that you have available). As we partake in this powerful time of communion we remember the sacrifice of our Savior and we exchange our condition with the provision that His sacrifice made (forgiveness, spiritual, mental, emotional and physical wholeness & restoration).
Areas of agreement & Confessions
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13)
- I am fruitful and I multiply: spiritually, physically, emotionally, mentally, financially, occupationally, entrepreneurially, relationally, domestically and in EVERY area of my life (Genesis 1:28)
- I am increased more and more (Psalm 115:14)
- I trust in the Lord with all of my heart and I lean not to my own understanding, therefore the Lord directs me to the right places at the right times to connect with the right people in the right way (Proverbs 3:5-6)
- I have been given an abundance of wisdom, therefore I make masterfully productive, brilliant, beneficial decisions (James 1:5)
- I am equipped and prepared for the new seasons, open doors, promotions & new opportunities that have been made available to me (Proverbs 16:3)
- I am observant, aware and perceive the great opportunities that are continually being made available to me (1 Kings 2:3)